[Blind Casting] Re: Disabilities Node/Category

  • From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:47:21 -0700

Jeff I thought you had put together a list of blind broadcasters and I
personally would like to see a category for us. Hell they have categories
for everything else. I haven't done a podcast myself in a while but I think
I finally have a topic of interest so plan on something from me in the near
future. I don't listen to to many podcasts any more. I'm involved in many
things of course so for me time is my issue but I do read this list all the
time and I am certainly interested in what people are doing. I certainly
hope we can keep this community alive and find our place in the podcasting
Don Coco

On 9/30/2005 at 7:13 PM Jeff Bishop wrote:

>Why don't Darrell, myself and Shelly get together on this this weekend and
>hammer out the details.  Anyone else want to assist?

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1
             email Or Msn: djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.