[Blind Casting] Re: Disabilities Node/Category

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:59:31 -0700

Hi Kelly,

Yes. Though I have fallen behind on this in recent weeks, I have, in fact, ordered a trial Ivocalize setup and am willing to move forward with it for my purposes of accessibility advocacy, including blindcasting projects, of course. I'll have a bunch of time this weekend to move forward on some of these things.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Pierce" <kellyjosef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>