Direct Download Link for Nero 7 Ultra Advanced

  • From: "JardataMailServicesBox" <jardatamailservices@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 16:55:58 -0700

Hello Lists

I'd like to upgrade my version of Nero 7 Ultra Advanced to their latest version
of the product that came out in May of 2007; however, I cannot seem to get
anywhere from their My Nero web site.  I see a trial version, but I don't want
that one; I see an updated version from below Nero 6, but I don't want that one
either; and I want the latest version became of the vista situation.  I tried
to install the normal Nero7 on my daughter's notebook/vista, but it would not
work and it had to be uninstalled.  Now Nero says their latest version works
with vista and I should upgrade to this one.  There use to be an FTP Nero site.
 Is it still there and, if so, what is it.  This site had many Nero versions
and direct downloads.

Thanks.

James Robinson