Deck The Halls With The Djd Invasion

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:05:56 -0500

Hello Everybody!

Christmas is only a few days away, and I imagine that some of you are rapping presents, decorating the tree, and doing what ever it is you need to in order
to get ready for the holiday!
Well, put those Christmas CDs away, turn off those mainstream holiday stations, kiss prime time television goodbye, and join me at 8 PM eastern tonight
for the annual Djd Invasion Christmas Special!
Whether you like the old holiday standards, or a song that sounds a little more modern in style, we've got it on this special holiday program! So join me as I take you on a Christmas music ride for about three hours or so of Christmas cheer, light-hearted chatter and holiday comedy, and more! Many of my regular listeners who have heard my past holiday specials have always found that it has helped them to get into the holiday spirit while dealing with the final Christmas rush, so I invite you to join us tonight for our annual holiday party! To listen to tonight's program, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern, log on to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/listen.html
and you'll be locked in to the party! I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd