RE: Deb Hazelton?

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <healinghands4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 10:01:31 -0500

Thank you sweet Shane!  And thank you all and hi everyone!  I am finally
back!  It was a nasty storm.  I missed you all, missed my computer,
podcasting, all the joys of electricity...  Just got power back yesterday.
Ooo!  My birthday!  A hot bath and a shower were probably my biggest
thrills, and hot coffee this morning.
Now I have to take care of repairs: two broken windows, porch screening,
porch screen door, and perhaps air conditioning.  Yuck yuck yuck!

I did do two interviews in all of this so hope to get some podcasts up real
soon!
Good to say hello to you all.  It was a nasty storm!  Glad to be safe on the
other side of it!

And Shane, I see that you've been busy!  I look forward to hearing...

Deb Hazelton