Re: Deb Hazelton?

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 15:17:22 -0700

No, we don't get tornatos, we get microbursts instead:).  Oh, you asked,
I can't say I know for sure it occurs during a thunderstorm and is a
strong down draft as I understand it.  I often wondered synically if The
chambor of commerce invented the term to "hide" tornatos from our
weather reports <heheh>.  I'll bet there is a big difference between
them but the thing in common is the unstable atmospheric conditions.

On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 04:05:03PM -0500, Debbie Hazelton wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> What's a microburst?  Ooooo I am tired of so much heat. And you don't get
> tornados?

- --