Re: Deb Hazelton?

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 01:54:07 -0400

Hi Shane. I hope that Deb is all right! Our thoughts and prayers should be with her, and all the rest of those who are having problems, as a result of the hurricane! I think for some, it will be quite a while before folks will be back up and running! But we can all pray that this will happen soon!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>