RE: Darrell Shandrow makes huge inroads with Podshow

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 12:55:10 -0700

Ohhh, I see.  The main th ing affected here is that Podshow runs a huge
number of sites and podcasts.  The most notably right now is the Podsafe
Music Network.  I suspect you will see many other services coming from the
gang at Podshow though.  Listen to the Daily Source Code podcast to learn
all about Podshow <smile>.