Re: Darrell Shandrow makes huge inroads with Podshow

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:15:11 -0800

Gary,

I think we have to remember that our ranks are growing, daily.  On a local
basis., I am constantly working to bring accessibility to people who need
it, but don't have the faintest idea how to go about getting it!  But,
enough of this; I need to do what I just said, namely, get busier
researching this issue, rather than talking about it!  That having been
said, I will sign off and go back to my "Woodshed"!

Thanks,

-Mac-