Re: DC Night Out To Podcast From NFB Washington Legislative & Student Seminar This Weekend

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 06:28:50 -0700

Hey Mika,

Oh, man, you lost your iRiver? :-) Anyhow, another great podcast as always. Please let me know how I may help spread the word and please do what you can at the upcoming seminars.

All the best,

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>