DC Night Out To Podcast From NFB Washington Legislative & Student Seminar This Weekend

  • From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:42:55 -0500

I am pleased to announce that DC Night Out will provide podcasts and blog
content from the upcoming National Federation Of The Blind (NFB)  student
and legislative seminar being held in Washington, DC.  The events will take
place between Sunday Jan 29th and Wed Feb 1 at the Holiday Inn Capitol and
on the hill.

If you do not yet have an  RSS news reader or podcatcher software, you can
now subscribe to our content via email by clicking below:
(you will receive email of blog posts, and direct web links to podcast mp3
files daily)

The RSS feed address which can be used either with a blog/news reader or
podcatcher application such as Juice Receiver is:

And of course you can still manually check the main web site at:

Please feel free to email or phone in comments or questions you'd like to
try to get answered at the seminar.  These can be emailed to:
Or phoned in to our new comment line at:
(206) 202-1114

I would expect to produce  about one conference podcast per day.  We will
also produce our signature happy hour podcast on Tuesday night.