Re: Cool, Adam played my tune on today's Daily Source Code

  • From: "Sylvester Thomas" <cinema-sly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:17:22 -0800

Hello! Could any one send me the subscription info for Adam's pod cast. Thanks in Advance! Sly!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:38:29 -0700

Hey, I sent a brief message to CC Chapman of the Podsafe Music Network
probably an hour or so ago and I got his response which I'm forwarding
to the list in case you're interested.  This is a first step; Here's
hoping for continued progress in this area.

- ----- Forwarded message from Podshow Music Network <music@xxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:56:56 -0500
From: Podshow Music Network <music@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Steve Holmes,,,'" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: PMN Accessibility for Blind Users

Thank you very much for forwarding this along. I'm definitely going to
listen to it (downloading now) and will forward it to our developers as
well.

I appreciate the support and also the constructive feedback which helps out
everyone.

C.C. Chapman
Manager, www.podsafemusicnetwork.com
Host, www.accidenthash.com