RE: Cool, Adam played my tune on today's Daily Source Code

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:58:48 -0700

Congrats buddy!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry Halatyn
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 11:54 AM
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Cool, Adam played my tune on today's Daily Source Code

Wow, I'm stunned! I dropped Adam Curry a quick note to tell him that I
posted "If Everyday Were Christmas" on the Podsafe Music Network. Well he
played it on today's Source Code, DSC-270, and was totally diggin it. He
suggested maybe getting some other artists involved and doing a kind of "We
Are the World" thing with this tune. I've written him to possibly pursue his
idea. We'll see what happens.

Jerry
a.k.a. Slau