RE: Confusion With Juice

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:33:16 -0700

Pam,

As far as I know, naming the MP3 is the podcaster's responsibility. what I don't know is whether or not services such as Libsyn or Feedburner change the names for some reason. I've had the same situation as you have, and all I've found to do is make sure my own podcasts are clearly named.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!

From: Pam Drake <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Confusion With Juice
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:35:27 -0800

A few days ago I opened the "My Received Podcasts" folder and listened to a couple of podcasts before deleting them. Today I tried to do the same, but found the filenames were not recognizable text. Instead they all appear as series of letters and numbers with .mp3 extensions. Can I get back text names so I don't have to listen to part of every file to find whether or not I want to delete it? I have listened to files in Juice which I would now like to delete.

Thanks in advance.

Pam