Comment Spam

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:21:54 -0700

I have a question for any podcaster/bloggers out there; have any of you
noticed an upsurge in comment spam lately? My blog/podcast which has
basically faded for nearly a year now has been getting innodated with
comment spam for the past week or so.  I have my comment posting set to
moderate and thank God I do because over 95% of the garbage being posted
is filthy porn and none of it is relevant at all.  I'm just curious.

Gotta hate those spammers!!!  They ruin e-mail and then when that isn't
enough, they wanna go out and ruin blogging!

HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!