Re: Chris or anybody, Won't validate

  • From: "Mike Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 05:40:50 -0800

what is a good rss fead reader that works with jaws, any one know?

Michael A. Babcock is sending this message.
Is his e-mail address
All respect goes to those who want to and do help him make his life funnier and easier. Especially Jessica.
You can call him at:
And at:
541-223-3501 (Cell)
"And can you offer me proof of your existence? How can you, when neither modern science, nor philosophy can explain what life is?" Ghost In the Shell
"Men have always fought each other, have always created chaos; that's familiar and safe. They always know where they are in those circumstances. But, to
Hazardly step into the unknown and love one another is far to risky for them." Demon City Shin Joku
Block quote end

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>