Re: CastBlaster and saving

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 14:49:12 -0700

Hi Orin and Kevin,

In beta 61, you can press alt+u to get to the publish options, including saving
the file using a typical "save as" dialogue, through the Publish pull-down
menu.  With this version, just about everything really is accessible.  We need
to make sure we thank CastBlaster Mike for working with us to make this a
reality.  It isn't perfect, but, man, I've seen a gigantic improvement from
older builds like #58.

What is meant by the "audio button"?

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.