Can't Seem To Download Geoff Rotkowski's Podcasts

  • From: Pam Drake <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 00:34:54 -0700

I subscribed to Scott's podcast on Monday, but each time I login I receive a message that there are no episodes found for that xubscription. Can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong? I have read the manual a few times but am not totally sure I'm going about things quite correctly with this app.

Any help would be appreciated. I seem to be collecting a number of these ,but have only played one, mostly because I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I seem to check and uncheck chosen episodes for download but am confused enough that I really am not sure about anything.

If anyone wants to help me off list please feel free to write me.

Thanks in advance.

Pam