CallBurner and SkyLook: What's the difference: Do I need SkyLook if I already Have CallBurner installed

  • From: "JardataMailServicesBox" <jardatamailservices@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <skypeenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 01:02:29 -0700

Hello list!

I have CallBurner on my system and use it with Skype.  Now, I get an
advertisement for me to buy SkyLook to use with MS Outlook (I assume 2003 or
2007).  Now I originally thought SkyLook could be used in conjunction with
Skype, as well as MS Outlook, and that CallBurner was just an accessible
alternative.

Can Skylook be used to record Skype calls too?  Does it do more than
Callburner.  Now the advertisement say to download and install Callburner if
you don't have MS Outlook; Are the two programs interchangeable: can you use
either one or both at the same time; would one override the other if installed
on same machine?

If I have callBurner already, would I have to buy a new copy of Skylook if I
wanted it too?  I'm considering which one to install on my notebooks or both.

Hope someone can give me an idea of what I should do;  By the way, how much
would it cost me to get additional CallBurner Licenses on my new notebooks; the
same question with SkyLook?

Lot at once, but I hope someone can shed light on my questions.

Thanks for your info and help.

James Robinson