RE: Byron's Shows

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:51:30 -0600

Hi Byron,

Here is the information you requested.
March 20-25, 2006: California State University, Northridge Center on
Disabilities' 21st Annual International Technology and Persons with
Disabilities Conference in Los Angeles, California

Lisa Hall,

Former Consultant for Adaptive Technology for Northwest Vista College, a
college of the Alamo Community College District.

Web page:

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx