Re: Byron's Journal #33

  • From: "Byron J. Lee" <byron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 03:29:02 -0600

As soon as I get a new recorder I will do more mobile podcasts. Until then, I am going to do some in-studio podasts to tide you over. I have some ideas and want to do podcasts on more of a weekly or daily basis. I do have some old recordings that never made it to the podcast that I might upload. We shall see!

Sylvester Thomas wrote:
Hi Byron! Welcome Back! Nice to see a couple of cast from you this week. Keep it up! I really liked your cast of you and the boys going to the drive thru and setting your scanner to pick up the pick up window signal. Pretty Geeky! Also I loved your cast when you rode your bike, that was a classic. Any way I'm gonna go and listen to 33 now. Later! Sly!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Byron J. Lee" <byron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>