Re: Byron's Journal #32

  • From: "Shannon Reece" <bookworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:30:44 -0800

Well dang!
I am pleased.
I shall listen as soon as I get lunch.
Love,
Mommy! *grin*
(Just a joke, if I were his mother I'd have shot myself years ago.) LOLOLOL.
But if y'all haven't checked his cast out yet,please do so, it's very good.
Shannon
What's right is what's left if you do everything wrong." --Robin Williams
----- Original Message ----- From: "Byron J. Lee" <byron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>