Byron's Journal #28

  • From: "Byron J. Lee" <byron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 03:37:50 -0600

Hey Folks,
It's been a long time since I've done one of these new fangled podcast things but I am back at it again! If you are interested in hearing me talk to Dennis from the BlindVision Radio Show about Technology, radio, phone systems, blindness, politics, and other interesting topics... just visit my website.

There are many ways to hear the podcast...

1. You can just go to and click on Download Podcast #28

2. You can copy and paste this URL into your podcatcher and recive the show whenever it's updated.

3. You can click on this link and it will begin automatically downloading.

Also, you can subscribe to my other 2 shows via podcast right now if you want too... they will automatically come to your computer when ever I upload a show.... just paste these links into your podcatcher

The Fun Zone

The Talk Zone