RE: [Bulk] Re: posting to blogger

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 07:52:17 -0500

I would either re-subscribe to the email service or check to insure that they
are not being blocked by your email provider.  Often that's the problem, emails
are blocked and people don't realize it.  Go to
http://www.fredsheadcompanion.blogspot.com and enter your email address in the
edit box provided and you should be good to go.

Michael McCarty
Fred's Head Database Coordinator
American Printing House for the Blind
Phone: 502 899-2396
Fax: 502 899-2363
Skype: mbmccarty
www.aph.org
www.FredsHeadCompanion.blogspot.com

>>> lgsinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/10/08 04:43PM >>>
I haven't seen a Fredshead e-mail in probably 4 or 5 months.  I know
they continue because I see references to them in the "Top Tech
Tidbits" weekly e-mails.
larry Gassman