Re: [Bulk] Re: posting to blogger

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:54:01 -0500

Hey Larry! Glad you brought up this subject again. Yes my friends there is a
way to post to Blogger via the web. It is a bit funky, but here is what you
do. Find where it says frame hit enter then your in the edit field to post
whatever you want. Put in a title for your post in the title edit last
though. The only drawback is that you can not spell check your post. I
sometimes use email to post. Your brother in Christ.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
Skype: lino_and_louie
If you are a blind man and are wanting Christian fellowship, join Blind Men
For Christ.