Blogger & Podcaster Magazine's Content Accessible via Podcast

  • From: Shelly <shellyspodcasts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, MacVisionaries <Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:12:08 -0500

Greetings,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Blogger & Podcaster Magazine's
podcast is a full reading of all article's from the current issue. Beginning
the first of each month, we release one podcast a day until all articles and
columns from the magazine have been posted. You can subscribe to the feed
at:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/BloggerAndPodcaster

-shelly

--
Shelly Brisbin, podcast juggernaut

Shelly's Podcast: http://shellyspodcast.com
Hollywood On The Radio: http://hollywood.libsyn.com
Tracy-Hepburn Podcast: http://tracyhepburnpodcast.com

Editor-in-chief, Blogger & Podcaster Magazine:
http://www.bloggerandpodcaster.com