Re: Blogg on current web site

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:12:45 -0700

Yeah, that's easy.  When you set up a blog, it has an address of its
own.  Even with Google's Blogger service.  You end up with an address.
Just create a <a href="">See my blog</a>
link in your static website and you now have a link to your blog.
What I have on my site is I installed Wordpress in a subdirectory of
my website called blogs and It so happens that the main page of
Wordpress blog is index.php so I can access the main part of my blog
by saying  I have a link on my currently
skellital web page that points to this blog so if one were to go to, they could click on the link to get to my blog.

I hope I interpreted your question right and this should help.

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 03:39:45PM -0400, Stephen Guerra wrote:
> is it doable and are their instructions for adding a Blogg to a web site
> which exists already.
> Html code etc

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions