Re: [BlindLikeMe] Kapsys Signs an Agreement with Independent Living Aids

  • From: Iamcardman2004@xxxxxxx
  • To: blindlikeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BlindusersVerizonPhones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BlindusersLGVXPhones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blind-sysadmins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:18:36 EST

Now for the Big Question...  How Much?

Mud

In a message dated 11/9/2009 6:25:35 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

KAPTEN, the first voice-controlled GPS, will be distributed in the  USA
through Independent Living Aids, retailer of blind, low vision, and  hearing
loss products.

_http://www.prweb.http://www.http://wwhttp://w_
(http://www.prweb.com/images_v4/quote_left.gif)
<_http://www.independhttp://wwwhtt_ (http://www.independentliving.com/) >
The Kapten voice-controlled GPS is the
most innovative product developed  for the blind and low vision community in
recent years. _http://www.prweb.http://www.http://wwhttp://ww_
(http://www.prweb.com/images_v4/quote_right.gif)

Jericho,  NY ( <_http://www.prweb.http_ (http://www.prweb.com/) > PRWEB)
November 9, 2009 -- Kapsys, an
innovative French company and inventor of  the first voice-controlled GPS,
announces a partnership with Independent  Living Aids, one of the largest
distributors of products for the blind and  visually impaired in the US.
This
agreement is intended to develop  distribution and market share in the
United
States. Launched in October  2008 in France, Kapten is currently distributed
in western European  countries such as the UK, Spain, Italy and Germany.
Now,
the first voice  interactive GPS for smart urbanites will be available for
larger networks  of distribution in the US.

Kapten Personal GPS Voice NavigatorKapten  Personal GPS Voice Navigator

“Our collaboration with Independent Living  Aids sets the path of our
development in the US. We are confident that we  have the right partner to
expand our distribution network in America”, says  Marc Tastayre, Kapsys’
Sales and Marketing Director.

Irwin  Schneidmill, President of ILA says, “We are excited to have  this
opportunity to work with Kapsys. The Kapten voice-controlled GPS is  the
most
innovative product developed for the blind and low vision  community in
recent years. We are confident the Kapten will be well  received and
anticipate tremendous sales in the US market.”

The  revolution

§ Kapsys has revolutionized the market by introducing the  very first smart
urban navigator with no screen.

§ The  ultra-compact Kapten is 100% voice interactive, weighs 50 g and has
credit card format.

§ Kapten is more than a GPS. It’s a  multi-transport navigator.

§ Kapten adapts to the way you get  around—on foot, bicycle, motorcycle,
public transportation or car. It  automatically adjusts your itinerary and
directs you using the navigation  mode you choose with a simple voice
command.

§ Kapten is also an  MP3 player, an FM radio and a hands-free kit for your
mobile  phones.

About Kapsys
Created in 2007 by Aram Hekimian, Kapsys is a  young, innovative company
based in Southeast France. Kapsys designs,  develops and markets
voice-centric solutions for personal mobility and  navigation. Kapsys
launches Kapten, the first voice GPS for smart urbanites  featuring: multi
transport navigation, geo-tagging, audio guide, MP3  player, FM radio, and
community website platform.

790, avenue du Dr  Maurice Donat - Le Marco Polo A1, 06 250 Mougins Sophia
Antipolis – France  / Tel : +33 4 92 28 88 88 / Fax : +33 4 92 28 88 89 /
<_http://www.kapsys.htt_ (http://www.kapsys.com/) >  www.kapsys.com

About Independent Living Aids, LLC
Independent  Living Aids, LLC is the oldest privately-held mail-order
company
in the  United States with products for individuals who are visually
impaired
or  blind. With over 30 years of experience providing essential aids  with
superb service, ila has become a trusted source of products for  this
community. All items offered are carefully selected, quality products  sold
at reasonable prices. Helping customers remain independent is the  goal, and
every item is chosen with that goal in mind.

200 Robbins  Lane, Jericho, New York 11753 (516) 937-1848

###

Link:

_http://www.prweb.http://www.prhttp://www.prwebhttp://w_
(http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/11/prweb3173004.htm)

[Non-text  portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___

_Reply  to sender_ (mailto:stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Kapsys
Signs an Agreement with Independent Living Aids)  | _Reply  to group_
(mailto:blindlikeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Kapsys Signs an Agreement with
Independent Living Aids)
_Messages  in this topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindlikeme/message/97555;_ylc=X3oDMTM3MTJyazc0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwNjcyOTY4BGdycHNwSWQD
MTcwNTA0MzAxMQRtc2dJZAM5NzU1NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNTc3NzY3MjUE
dHBjSWQDOTc1NTU-)  (1)
Recent  Activity:
    *   _New  Members_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindlikeme/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJncnZyaDVpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwNjcyOTY4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0M
zAxMQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMjU3Nzc2NzI1?o=6)  1
_Visit  Your Group_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindlikeme;_ylc=X3oDMTJmcDZlNWRrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwNjcyOTY4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MzAxMQRzZWMD
dnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEyNTc3NzY3MjU-)  _Start  a New Topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindlikeme/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdG8wMmo0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGd
ycElkAzEwNjcyOTY4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MzAxMQRzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNTc3NzY3MjU-)

e-mail  commands. to go no mail enter, and hit send on the following  links.
blindlikeme-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To return,
blindlikeme-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For a complete list of email  commands pertaining to the Blind Like Me list
just send a blank message  to:
blindlikeme-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MARKETPLACE

_Mom  Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families,
for the  world and for each other_
(http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14k87pfpu/M=493064.12016295.13793596.10835568/D=groups/S=1705043011:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1257
783925/L=/B=snTCMUPDhEo-/J=1257776725514957/K=S5RnycLd7jYFZTziRPTSOQ/A=56973
81/R=0/SIG=11eaa5dke/*http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mompowergroup/)

NQ--)
Switch to: _Text-Only_
(mailto:blindlikeme-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change Delivery Format: