Re: [BlindLikeMe] Kapsys Signs an Agreement with Independent Living Aids

  • From: Iamcardman2004@xxxxxxx
  • To: blindlikeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BlindusersVerizonPhones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BlindusersLGVXPhones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blind-sysadmins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:32:28 EST

Doncha just love it when you ask a question and find out its been
crossposted so much that you get 3 rejection notices from groups you don't even
know of and a request to join another group!!! Our ILA friend should be slipper
 slapped by the moderator. If that foot is to dainty to get thru to him,
you can  bother my size 13...
In a message dated 11/9/2009 8:20:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Iamcardman2004@xxxxxxx writes:

Now for the Big Question... How Much?

In a message  dated 11/9/2009 6:25:35 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
_stephen@independentstephen@in_ (mailto:stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

KAPTEN, the first voice-controlled GPS, will be distributed in  the USA
through Independent Living Aids, retailer of blind, low vision, and  hearing
loss products.

( )
<__http://www.independhttp://www.ind_ (http://www.independhttp//wwwhtt_)
(_http://www.independhttp://wwwhttp_ ( )
The Kapten voice-controlled GPS is the
most innovative product  developed for the blind and low vision community in
recent years. __http://www.prweb.http://www.http://www.prwhttp:_
( )

Jericho, NY ( <__http://www.prweb.http:_ (http://www.prweb.http_/)
(_http://www.prweb.http_ ( ) > PRWEB)
November 9, 2009 -- Kapsys, an
innovative French company and inventor  of the first voice-controlled GPS,
announces a partnership with Independent  Living Aids, one of the largest
distributors of products for the blind and  visually impaired in the US.
agreement is intended to develop  distribution and market share in the
States. Launched in October  2008 in France, Kapten is currently distributed
in western European  countries such as the UK, Spain, Italy and Germany.
the first  voice interactive GPS for smart urbanites will be available for
larger  networks of distribution in the US.

Kapten Personal GPS Voice  NavigatorKapten Personal GPS Voice Navigator

“Our collaboration with  Independent Living Aids sets the path of our
development in the US. We are  confident that we have the right partner to
expand our distribution network  in America”, says Marc Tastayre, Kapsys’
Sales and Marketing Director.

Irwin Schneidmill, President of ILA says, “We are excited to have  this
opportunity to work with Kapsys. The Kapten voice-controlled GPS is  the
innovative product developed for the blind and low vision  community in
recent years. We are confident the Kapten will be well  received and
anticipate tremendous sales in the US market.”

The  revolution

§ Kapsys has revolutionized the market by introducing the  very first smart
urban navigator with no screen.

§ The  ultra-compact Kapten is 100% voice interactive, weighs 50 g and has
credit card format.

§ Kapten is more than a GPS. It’s a  multi-transport navigator.

§ Kapten adapts to the way you get  around—on foot, bicycle, motorcycle,
public transportation or car. It  automatically adjusts your itinerary and
directs you using the navigation  mode you choose with a simple voice

§ Kapten is also an  MP3 player, an FM radio and a hands-free kit for your
mobile  phones.

About Kapsys
Created in 2007 by Aram Hekimian, Kapsys is a  young, innovative company
based in Southeast France. Kapsys designs,  develops and markets
voice-centric solutions for personal mobility and  navigation. Kapsys
launches Kapten, the first voice GPS for smart urbanites  featuring: multi
transport navigation, geo-tagging, audio guide, MP3  player, FM radio, and
community website platform.

790, avenue du Dr  Maurice Donat - Le Marco Polo A1, 06 250 Mougins Sophia
Antipolis – France  / Tel : +33 4 92 28 88 88 / Fax : +33 4 92 28 88 89 /
<__http://www.kapsys.http_ (http://www.kapsys.htt_/)
(_http://www.kapsys.http_ ( ) >

About Independent Living Aids, LLC
Independent  Living Aids, LLC is the oldest privately-held mail-order
in the  United States with products for individuals who are visually
or blind. With over 30 years of experience providing essential  aids with
superb service, ila has become a trusted source of products for  this
community. All items offered are carefully selected, quality products  sold
at reasonable prices. Helping customers remain independent is the  goal, and
every item is chosen with that goal in mind.

200 Robbins  Lane, Jericho, New York 11753 (516) 937-1848

( )

[Non-text  portions of this message have been removed]

_Reply  to sender_ (mailto:Iamcardman2004@xxxxxxx?subject=Re: [BlindLikeMe]
Kapsys Signs an Agreement with Independent Living Aids)  | _Reply  to
group_ (mailto:blindlikeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Re: [BlindLikeMe] Kapsys
an Agreement with Independent Living Aids)
_Messages  in this topic_
dHBjSWQDOTc1NTU-)  (2)
Recent  Activity:
    *   _New  Members_
zAxMQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMjU3NzgzNTc5?o=6)  1
_Visit  Your Group_
dnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEyNTc3ODM1Nzk-)  _Start  a New Topic_

e-mail  commands. to go no mail enter, and hit send on the following  links.
To return,
For a complete list of email  commands pertaining to the Blind Like Me list
just send a blank message  to:
_Parenting  Zone: Find useful resources for a happy, healthy family and

Switch to: _Text-Only_
(mailto:blindlikeme-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change Delivery Format:
Traditional) ,  _Daily  Digest_
(mailto:blindlikeme-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email Delivery: Digest)  •