[Blind Casting] Re: [BlindCasting] Re: Blindcast Cross-Promotion

  • From: Shelly <shellyspodcasts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Blindcasting List <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:42:18 -0500

When I can view a central list of self-identified disability-related
hyphen-ated podcasts that not only lists the name and feed for the show, but
also descrbies it, I will be as happy as a little girl!

Could somebody make that happen for me? <smile>

On 9/26/05, Jeff Bishop <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Agreed.

Shelly Brisbin, Writer, Editor, Geek for Hire

Shelly's Podcast: http://shellyspodcast.blogspot.com
Get the feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ShellysPodcast
Podcast Outlaws Network core member: http://www.podcastoutlaws.com