Re: Blind People are bitches

  • From: "Khalid" <khalid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 02:52:11 +0300

hehehe loool, but that guy who's pretending to be Jeff is saying that the
e-mail will be returned to the  person whom he has used his e-mail address.
Are you serious!!!! what would you like from such thing? Are ya going to
fool someone?? Remember, if you don't like something to be done in you,
never does it in someone.
Regards