Blind People are bitches

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:32:30 +1200

blind people are bitches
Good day there,

You can use this page to send email to people and spoof the return address so
they won't know it was you that sent it.

Feel free to test the service,
Enter your own email address in the field at the top, and send this test email
to yourself, enjoy a personal email from Bill Gates.

For example,
Your mate at work buys a Willie Nelson CD online, so for a laugh, you send him
an email from here or should I say willie_nelson@xxxxxxxxx, something like...

"I would just like to say thank you for ordering my CD.  I want to personally
thank everyone who buys my CD's online, hope you enjoy it.  Well thanks again"

WN

Maybe you fancy a girl in the office, you can email her from here as a 'secret
admirer'.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
If the person you send your email to decides to return one back, then their
return will go to the address you used as the from address, you won't see their
return, but someone else might, so be very careful how you use this service, as
you can really stir up trouble between 2 innocent parties.

Have fun.

PS: If your situation warrants it, you can also add something like the
following note, as it helps to prevent the user from responding.

NOTE: Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response.