Re: Blind Cool Tech List?

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 01:11:36 -0500

I have just about given up on BCT. The podcast is totally ruined now
that Larry is not frequently updating. Check out my podcast. There is
an episode where I talk about how I feel about Blind Cool Tech. I
think it was from last week. As for the list, nobody posts to it
anymore. However, if you want to subscribe, I think the subscription
address is blindcooltech-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx My podcast is at The Freelists BCT mailing list
was hacked into, so they switched to I am going to
deleet BCT from my podcast client in a few days. It is just, in my
opinion, no more and it is no fun to listen to.

On 9/13/06, Sylvester Thomas <cinema-sly@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings All!  Just wondered if blind cool tech had a mailing list?  I
didn't see one  listed  on the site but I hear talk of one.  If any one
could send me the subscription info that would be Great.  Later All!  Sly!

John Moore