Re: [Blind Casting] Re: how to redownload a podcast

  • From: Leonard Salinas <okiespirit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 01:20:59

thanks, that did the trick.

on Wednesday 9/28/2005 12:15 AM, Sabrena and/or Chris said:

Only way I know is to physically go into the folder where the podcasts are
downloaded, find the subfolder for your particular podcast, and delete the
actual file. Then go back into Ipodder and go to the subscriptions tab and
navigate to the particular podcast. Look at the episode you want and check
its status. If it says Skipped/removed, just hit space bar so it's checked
to download. Then to into your tools menu and hit the Check selected option
and you should be able to grab a hopefully complete file. HTH

Chris