Re: [Blind Access Journal] Red Alert: Don't Let Audio Magic Cast An Evil Spell on Your Computer!

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:17:53 -0800

I'm sending it to people as we speak! I dont care, then they cant say no one told them about it, and what if sighted people see the message? What if the message from the archives is passed to more then just blind lists, but excluding the jaws scripts part? I dont know about you all, but this owuld sure suck!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darcy Burnard" <darcyburnard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>