Re: [Blind Access Journal] Red Alert: Don't Let Audio Magic Cast An Evil Spell on Your Computer!

  • From: Darcy Burnard <darcyburnard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:07:57 -0500 (EST)

Do virus venders put trojan horse programs in their virus databases? I'm thinking not, but I certainly could be wrong.
Regardless, I think Gabe is right that we're too small a community for them to worry about.

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006, Shane Davidson wrote:

has anyone taken the steps necessary to get it to virus venders to get it into there virus databases?
This fuckers dangerous and we need to make symantic and other virus makers aware of it so they can get a fix out for it!