Re: [Blind Access Journal] Red Alert: Don't Let Audio Magic Cast An Evil Spell on Your Computer!

  • From: "BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:32:13 -0700

In all due respect, I believe this person is particularly targeting blind consumers, and I know this is going to sound like a wrong thing to say, but. we are two small of a market for the anti virus companies to care about defining this guys mean tricks as true harmful virises. because the only ones he is targeting is us. because thhese are suposed accessible tools that he is suposed providing us with.

this is why it is always good to not trust everything that is offered. the
BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accoiunts, shoutcast radio service, online games and more!