Re: [Blind Access Journal] Red Alert: Don't Let Audio Magic Cast An Evil Spell on Your Computer!

  • From: "Shane Davidson" <shane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:58:21 -0500

I was stupid and installed it, it didn't cause a re install, but I had to use system restore to get back to a more stable installation, and I lost everything I ever accumulated in the way of audio files, software, and documents on my other drive.
I had redundant backups of some of the data, but anything music related, consider it gone!
As well, it removed all my favorites, and literally distroyed my office installation!
Excuse the language, but this is how I feel, and I think I speak for us all when I say this.
Who ever would fucking do this to the blind comunity needs to be stuck under a fucking train and be run the fuck over!
I'm pissed off more then you can believe, all I want to do is find this bastard and take him to the top of the tallist building and throw him off it's roof!
Audio editor my ass, try file distroyer!
Darel, can you please send a a copy of the original message to me as well, so I can pass it around, and put it up on my blog?
My email address is:
A very pissed off Shane Davidson