Re: Back to Podcasting, Soft of.

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 14:22:43 -0400

Hi Ron. Sorry about that. I guess it wouldn't be for this, but I thought that the similarity would be that you download programs to whatever the client you use, in this case, your Tevo or other digital video recorder, and then play the program with the software, which is not quite similar to a podcast, but the method, I thought, may be similar. I apologize for that.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr. Ronald E. Milliman" <rmilliman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>