Attention! Announcing the blind replay list!

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "List, The Mosen Explosion Discussion, " <Exploders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kevin Shields" <shoney.dog@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Randall, Sean " <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "list., PC audio discussion, " <Pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "org, winamp4theblind@freelists. " <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "org, friends@acbradio. " <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "org, blindcasting@freelists. " <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "org, blind_geek_zone@freelists. " <blind_geek_zone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <main-menu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "com, blindtech@yahoogroups. " <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 23:17:20 -0500

Hi all!
I've created a new list exclusively devoted to the discussion of Applian's
replay products from a blindness perspective. I know that there are a lot of
blind users of these products out there, and I hope that we will all learn from
each other. To join, send a blank message to
blindreplay-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word subscribe in the subject line.
Make sure to reply to the confirmation message, and please post often! If
anyone has any subscription issues or general questions, feel free to email me
at
allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx
and I'll be happy to help you in whatever way I can. I hope to see you all on
the list!
Allison