[Blind Casting] Re: Anyone having problems grouping by conversation thread?

  • From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jmosen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <BlindCasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 15:27:38 -0500

Just to expand on this, I really like the list and the subjects discussed
here, but am going to have to unsubscribe because reading it is no longer
efficient since the list was moved. What happens is that the originating
message is a thread all on its own, and replies to the thread are another
conversation again. So it's harder now to see whether anyone has replied to
a message. And to make matters worse, sometimes even the replies cause
multiple threads to be created. I suspect it has something to do with where
Freelists puts the "re:" in replies. But it's a real mess now, sadly. The
only way I can process all the lists I am on is because of the cool group by
conversation feature in Microsoft Outlook.

Jonathan Mosen
Blog, podcast and radio show: http://www.MosenExplosion.com
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.
Mobile/SMS +1-806-252-6671