[Blind Casting] Re: Anyone having problems grouping by conversation thread?

  • From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jmosen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <BlindCasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 16:38:32 -0500

Hi Don, couldn't agree with you more. While the threading is not working
well for me as I explained in a message which Freelists sent to Jeff for
approval, I really wish we could lose the name of the list in the subject of
each and every message. And come to think of it, I actually think this would
clear up the group by conversation problem Microsoft Outlook is having with
this list, because I think it is where Freelists is placing the "re:" that
breaks the conversation feature. It is still very easy to set up a filter
that puts messages sent to blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx in a given folder, and
ditching the annoying prefix thing makes for less unnecessary speech.

Jonathan Mosen
Blog, podcast and radio show: http://www.MosenExplosion.com
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.
Mobile/SMS +1-806-252-6671