[Blind Casting] Re: Anyone having problems grouping by conversation thread?

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald_roberts_99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 14:06:36 -0700

Jeff, It is working fine for me.  However, I really despise the fact
that so many lists such as this list the name of the list in the
subject line.

Outlook Express still sorts the messages fine, but I just dislike
having the list name in the subject line.  It has been my experience
that persons who insist on this like it because they do not have to
set up filters in their mail programs.  Just a personal preference of
mine which I couldn't resist mentioning.

Don Roberts