Another new episode of the BLindWorld Blog and Podcast.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:40:59 -0500

Hello, list. Today, Dennis Bartlett talks about his iPhone and how it is making him much more productive. Dennis actually recorded this using the Voice Memo feature of his iPhone, so I thought that was a pretty cool thing, for sure. Check it out at http://BlindWorldBlog.blogspot.com or check us out on Itunes. Do a search for Blindworld, one word, and Itunes should bring us right up. If you don't have Itunes, subscribe to our podcast at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/BWBP. Thanks, and enjoy!

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email & MSN:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:  cadal728