Another iRiver feature - using EQ settings

  • From: Jeff Samco <jsamco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:24:24 -0700

I can add another feature I've learned. The center button that sets A B playback repeat points can access the E Q presets as follows:
1. Press and hold the E Q button for at least 3 seconds; now you are in the rotation of the E Q presets.
2. Fairly quickly tap that same button and one will cycle through the 6 or 7 or 8 different E Q presets like normal, rock, jazz, etc.

Note: If the E Q button is not pressed for 1 second then the player switches out of E Q to the normal off state for that control. After that, the next tap of that button sets the A point of A B repeat. So, unfortunately, it does not give one much time to contemplate each E Q preset before dropping out of the E Q mode.