Another Candle Shore Poc Cast is Up and Ready for Download

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 22:09:00 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that the second in the series of interviews with
Code Factory is ready for download.

I hope you enjoy this 50 minute Pod Cast in which I interview Ms. Roselle
Ambubuyog, Code Factory's Mobile Speak, for Windows Mobile, product manager.

In this interview, Roselle officially announces and describes Code Factory's
new Windows Mobile GPS application, compares and contrasts Windows Mobile
Smart Phones, Symbian, and Pocket PC devices, describes how to
electronically display CDMA device I.D. numbers using MSS, defines the
purpose of the Code Factory BLOG, discusses Code Factory's support channels
and policies and much, much more.

You may either listen or subscribe to the Candleshore Pod Cast/BLOG by going
to:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/candleshore

Enjoy,

Mark