Re: Announcement about our Podcast

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 02:39:17 -0500

Not really Mack. I do have some listeners to our podcast who are on this
list. If you'd like to listen, load the feed address into your RSS
aggravator or Juice to:
http://www.gcast.com/u/mercy421/main.xml
Your brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx:
Skype: lino_and_louie
If you are a blind man and are wanting Christian fellowship, join Blind Men
For Christ.
BlindMen4Christ-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you like Avon, check out
www.youravon.com/juliemorales
If you like food, check out
http://allmixedupgourmet.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=596
If you like things that smell good, check out
http://www.scentsational-delights.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=101