Re: An intro, or something thereabouts.

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:15:41 +0100

Hi Petro,

I'll have a look at the Spyware program, I could use a decent one anyway.

Thanks too for the feedback from yourself and garry - means a lot!

Sean R.
Donny Douglas: Where's Daphne? I got this little gift for her. Dr. Niles Crane: Oh, a John Deere cap. How... could you? Donny Douglas: Oh, no, I'm just giving it to her to see her pretend to like it. Then I'm gonna give her a bracelet.