Re: An intro, or something thereabouts.

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:03:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sean
You are doing a fantastic job with your podcasts. Been a member
for 2 weeks. I enjoyed the free download manager. Thinking about
getting it soon.

Can you try out:

CounterSpy - its a anti spyware program that I hear is real
good. Go to google and do a search on Sunbelt software.

I should be hearing from someone from this company very soon to
see if it is indeed accessible with screen readers. A radio
computer hosts is going to help me connect with someone at this
company and this may lead to making the osoftware more
accessible.

Write me privately if you have to.

Thanks!
Petro