Re: An alternative and very accessible blogging alternative ...

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:59:00 -0600

Are there word plugins that one can use so you can just type the url, highlight it, and make a hyperlink around it? An editor of some kind just seems more doable than these web boxes. How does it know what link to use for the enclosure? The last time I played with Wordpress, the rss links were invalid after installing it, and you almost need to do it in a shell account to edit the files.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>